brother and sister 2009

brother and sister 2010

brother and sister 2010

Saturday, July 19, 2008

STILL WAITING

Hi everyone,

Not much going on to post about lately, we are still ANXIOUSLY waiting to get "the call." We are NEXT to get a baby girl referral in Kemerovo City.....I'm sure most of you know the anxiety I am feeling right now. It has been a little over a year since our dossier first arrived in Russia (July 13, 2007), and we are praying our call will be by the end of this month!

What HAS been keeping me sane is seeing all the other families traveling and bringing home their BEAUTIFUL children. Congratulations to all of those families!!!!!

Bye for now,

Renae and Joe

3 comments:

Karen said...

Renae,

I'm praying for you everyday. I am so thankful that God brought you into my life during this time. It is a comfort to laugh, fret, encourage, etc. almost everyday. Hope you're having a great weekend!
:)))) Karen

pineygirl65@hotmail.com said...

Hi Renae!
Keith, Erick and I are praying for you guys too! I just know that you will hear something soon. Hang in there, the waiting is the HARDEST part!

Heather & Jason said...

Hi!
Fellow CSS family here- just wanted to say hang in thier- your time will come. Our first dossier was done March 2 2007 and like you, we waited with your former agency a year and then made the switch in Dec. 07 whne we then had to redo entire dossier with homestudy update and taxes etc. Our new Dossier was done Mid March 08 and we traveled for trip 1 just 3 weeks later. Girls take a little longer as you know, but we just came home with our little boy 3 weeks ago. IT WILL HAPPEN! I'll be blog stalking to see when it does! Good luck and God bless you in your wait!