brother and sister 2009

brother and sister 2010

brother and sister 2010

Sunday, November 30, 2008

OLIVIA'S ROOM










Well, we are just about finished with "O's" room...we just have to find a door knob for her door and we are done!(for now anyway-ha-ha). My sister and I went to a few antique stores in Point Pleasant and found this really cute furniture. We also found really cute "shabby chic" curtains at target....I LOVE their shabby chic collection!

We just have 2 more weeks left before we leave for Russia again....we can't WAIT!!!

Renae and Joe

6 comments:

Michelle R said...

What a palace!! I can t believe the drapes are from Target. how chez cute!

Carey and Norman said...

Love it. We did the Shabby Chic furniture/bedding/etc. as well. I don't think you can find more elegant/fun/girly bedroom furniture!!

Karen said...

Renae,
Perfect bedroom! It is so beautiful and girly. Great room for Princess O!!!
Love ya,
Karen

Carrie said...

I LOVE it. Sophie's room has some of the Shabby Chic stuff from Target too.

Nicole said...

The room is so beautiful! Cannot wait to hear that your precious girl is home!
Nicole

Troy and Rachel said...

Renae - how did I miss your blog? I just found it today and am adding it to my blogroll so I can follow the rest of your journey! O's room looks fantastic!! You must be so excited to head back to Russia!!!