brother and sister 2009

brother and sister 2010

brother and sister 2010

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Olivia's First Trick or Treat day!












Hi everyone!

I hope everyone enjoyed their halloween with their little ones. Joe had to work late, so my sister and I took Olivia to my mother's house to trick or treat for a little while and then we went to the church for "Trunk or Treat" night. What a GREAT idea this is.....people at the church line up their cars in the church parking lot and open up their trunks, which are all decorated for halloween. The kids go to each decorated trunk to get their candy. My son, Michael was the "hayride" driver and Olivia had such a great time with her big brother. Once she got the concept of getting a piece of candy and putting it in her bag, she couldn't WAIT to get more! We already had the Steeler cheerleader outfit, so I figured we would just use that as her costume for this year.

I am going to post some pictures of our trick or treat day/night with her Aunt, brother, grandma and pappy.

Renae

1 comment:

Troy and Rachel said...

Your little cheerleader is just precious! The trunk or treat sounds fun!