brother and sister 2009

brother and sister 2010

brother and sister 2010

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

FINALLY DID IT!

I have been keeping up with quite a few of my favorite adoption blogs (Carey and Norman, Becky and Keith, Carrie and Michael, Troy and Rachel...just to name a few) and have even talked with them via e-mail. I SWORE that one day I would actually sit down and learn how to put together a blog myself and today I finally did it! Better late than never! I know it is going to be a bit of a mess at first, so please be patient with me.

My husband Joe and I had our dossier sent to Russia on July 13, 2007. We originally picked Tver for our region, but switched to Krasnoyarsk (Abakan) in November. We requested a girl up to 18 months of age. We were sooooo excited to get the news before Christmas that CHI was accredited.....what a Christmas present for all of us who are waiting!!!!!

Joe and I are getting our Hep, DPT and Typhoid vaccines on Thursday. I hope there not too bad, I hate shots!

We also are up in the air between two IA doctors: Dr. Jane Aronson, New York and Dr. AllaGordina, East Brunswick, New Jersey. Both Doctors were highly recommended. I'll let you know later what our decision was.

Congratulations to everyone who recently received their referrals!

Renae

No comments: