brother and sister 2009

brother and sister 2010

brother and sister 2010

Monday, September 29, 2008

REFERRAL!!!!!!!!

We are FINALLY going to Russia! I actually got a call last Tuesday from "C" who offered us a referral for a little girl in Kaluga. She sent us some pictures and a little bit of medical information and, after reviewing her medical information with our IA doctor over the weekend, we called "C" and told her that we would love to go and meet this little girl!

We are SO excited and yet nervous at the same time! "C" said she thinks we will be traveling the weekend of the 11th....that's in 2 WEEKS!

I called my son Michael and the rest of our family to tell them the WONDERFUL news and they were ALL just as excited as we were! It is SO great to have such a loving, supportive family and we can't wait to bring our daughter home to be a part of it!!!

Now the packing and preparation of traveling begins...yikes! I have to get my lists made!

We'll keep you updated!

Renae and Joe

6 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! What great, great news! I know you are beyond thrilled to be able to post this. I'm so excited for you - if I can help, just let me know!

Tiger & Kar said...

Yippee Joe & Renae! How very exciting! I can't wait to hear more details and I hope you do get to travel the week of the 11th. I know it's only 2 weeks away but the travel plans CAN be done. If you need any help or want to see a packing list just let me know. I'd be happy to send some tips your way if you need them.

CONGRATS!
Karyn

Karen said...

Renae,

Next to my referral, this is the best news I've heard all year long. I'll be praying for a speedy travel date and a blessed visit to Kaluga.

Karen

Angie and Curt said...

You'll love Kaluga. It's a nice town with a lovely baby home and caregivers that truly care. Hope to see you there.

Heather & Jason said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to relive our trip there through your blog! Keep us posted!

Nicole said...

I am so happy for you both! This good news has been a long time coming for you guy's! Can't wait to hear all about her!
Good luck on your trip!
Nicole