brother and sister 2009

brother and sister 2010

brother and sister 2010

Thursday, October 2, 2008

WE GOT OUR TRAVEL DATES!!!!!!

I received and e-mail from "C" today telling us that we are going to Russia on Saturday, October 11th and leaving Russia on Saturday, October 18th....yeaaaaah!

We are now going through the crazy rush process of sending for our visa's and making flight and hotel reservations. Hopefully that will all be done tonight and tomorrow.
"C" said that we will arrive in Moscow on Sunday and a car will pick us up to go directly to Kaluga, which is the region where we are going to visit this sweet little girl. The trip from Moscow to Kaluga is a 3-5 hour drive. We will then go to the orphanage to visit on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday....drive back to Moscow on Thursday (hopefully after accepting our referral), have our 8 doctor medical on Friday and fly home on Saturday.....whew!

I'll keep you all posted!

I sure hope all of you other families get some good news real soon also!

Renae and Joe

6 comments:

Tiger & Kar said...

Yay! How exciting! I've been lurking for awhile but I'm not sure I've commented until now. We're with the same agency but I've been laying low lately on our Yahoo group. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I am so happy for your family. Best wishes! You're in our thoughts & prayers!
Karyn

Becky and Keith said...

YAY! Congrats! I know you're just going crazy with excitement!

Karen said...

Yeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwww! Hoping you're going to be a "mammma" to a sweet little girl real soon.

Karen

True Story said...

Yaaaay yaay yay Renae!!!!! I am way out here in Colorado doing the referral happy dance!!! I can't wait to hear news about the little fisherwoman!!! Have a WONDERFUL trip and best luck with the paperwork. Many happy blessings,
Sandy
PS I'll be blog-stalking so keep us posted :)

Craig and Phyllis said...

Congratulations! I've been reading and watching your blog since we started on this journey. I'm excited to read you are traveling soon!

Carolynn and Steve said...

How exciting! I'm so glad that you're seeing progress and have travel dates! Good luck getting everything ready to go!