brother and sister 2009

brother and sister 2010

brother and sister 2010

Friday, October 24, 2008

WAITING FOR A COURT DATE!!!!!

Monday morning I got the two extra documents that we need for court notarized, drove an hour to Trenton on Tuesday to drop them off at the State building to get apostilled and then drove back to Trenton on Wednesday to pick them up. I had to send them UPS to the Atlanta Marriott where another family (thanks Karen and Kerry) is going to be staying before their flight out on Friday to Siberia to have their court date and pick up their little girl. They will hand-deliver our documents to the Moscow office....thank you! I believe that will be the last of the documents that I have to get ready for court, but you NEVER know!

Now, I will be preparing my lists for trip 2 and also for trip 3. Trip two will be for court and we will only be in Kaluga for about 3 or 4 days and then fly home. Trip 3 (picking up Olivia) will be about 10 days after that and I will be there for about 2 1/2-3 weeks.

During this waiting period,I will keep occupied by doing Olivia's room. I haven't even started yet and hopefully this will keep my anxiety level low while waiting for a court date.

C'MON COURT DATE!!!!

bye for now,
Renae and Joe

9 comments:

Karen said...

Renae,
I have your package safely in my hands. Praying that you have your precious daughter home by Christmas. So.... you better get her room done!!!!!!
Love,
Karen

Carey and Norman said...

I'm so sorry that I have not commented in so long. Karen talks of you often and absolutely loves you! I'm so excited to follow your journey back to Russia.

By the way, I sent you a link to our blog since we decided to go private. If I have the wrong address (from our earlier e-mail communications), send me a new address at russianfairytale@gmail.com.

Carey and Norman said...

I forgot to congratulate you on your Court Date!! Yippee!!

Carey and Norman said...

I just realized it said waiting on a court date. Isn't it funny how you can misread the titles. So sorry. I'm sure you are ready to ban me by now.

Carolynn and Steve said...

Prayers for a QUICK court date! It will be so hard to wait, but SOOO worth it! Good luck with getting the room done---I'm looking forward to seeing it when it's finished! Joy and Grace!

Nicole said...

I love the name Olivia! How beautiful! We will be praying for court date news !!!!
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Renea,
I just found your blog - we are adopting from Kaluga as well. I would love to chat with you; please shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance

soonergal19 at cox.net

Stephanie and Dennis said...

We should REALLY start chatting more - We could save ourselves some trips to Trenton - I was there as well!!!!

I hope all is going well. When you have a moment please email me.

Stephanie

Michelle R said...

Glad to hear the last documents are on their way and you are reveling in the joys of PINK!!