brother and sister 2009

brother and sister 2010

brother and sister 2010

Sunday, February 17, 2008

NO NEW NEWS

I sent an e-mail to our coordinator on Thursday just to check in. She informed me that our dossier is not registered in Krasnoyarsk, but that they were considering our dossier "flexible" so that if any other region has girl referrals available first, they will hurry and send our dossier to that region. Joe and I LOVE the Siberian region and hope that we will still be able to adopt from Siberia, but will go anywhere.

She also informed me that they have opened several more regions to try and make the referrals go quicker, and will be opening several more regions within the next two months. This is good news and hopefully it will make things speed up a bit.

My husband and I sat down on Friday and he really made me realize that I have to be a little more patient and that our beautiful girl WILL come to us soon.

Congratulations to those who are traveling soon to get their children!

Take Care,
Renae

5 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

It's great that your dossier is 'flexible' so that you can go anywhere for a little girl referral. I hope you hear news soon and am keeping my fingers crossed!

Stephanie and Dennis said...

Joe & Renae -

We to are from New Jersey (Jersey Shore) and are awaiting our little girl from Krasnoyarsk (2+ years old) and wish you a SPEEDY REFERRAL!!!!!

Stephanie & Dennis
http://thesmiths441.blogspot.com

Stephanie and Dennis said...

We definitly have to get together. We are in Toms River!!!!! WOW!!

Please email me at sjss72@yahoo.com

This is so exciting!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I hope you all find out where your dossier is registered very soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your blog and wanted to say...we're in Hoboken and are in the EARLY stages of the adoption journey (almost done with the homestudy). We're looking to adopt an infant girl from Russia so that we can give our (bio) daughter a little sister!
I hope you get your REFERRAL SOON!!!!