brother and sister 2009

brother and sister 2010

brother and sister 2010

Thursday, February 7, 2008

WAY TO GO GIANTS!


This is a picture of me, my son Michael and Joe at our Superbowl party last Sunday - WHAT A GAME! All of my family are actually STEELER fans (we are originally from Pittsburgh) but we like the Giants and were sooooo glad they beat New England. Joe and his family have always lived in New Jersey and, of course, were cheering on the Giants (except for my brother-in-law who is a HUGE Dallas Cowboy fan....he got abused all night!) It was alot of fun!
Congratulations also to my son for making the Deans list at Monmouth University....I'm so proud!


3 comments:

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Congrats to your son on making the Dean's List! That is impressive! I hope you all are doing well!

The Wilson's said...

I'm right there with you -- anyone but the Patriots!
Great photo! Make sure you set this one aside to take with you on your trip.

Wendy

Shannon said...

Just read your blog after getting your comment on mine. It looks great! Congrats to your son for making the Dean's List. That's a great accomplishment. I'm also excited to meet another family who is adopting from Krasnoyarsk and asking for a little girl. I am soooo hoping and praying that our referall calls come by the end of March. Stay in touch!! Shannon