brother and sister 2009

brother and sister 2010

brother and sister 2010

Monday, March 31, 2008

PRAYING FOR SOME GOOD NEWS SOON

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but there really hasn't been anything new happening. We are still in the process of updating our home study, which expires April 9. Our social worker has to come to the house again and then, hopefully, all the paperwork will get completed and notarized in a timely manner, so that I can drive it to Trenton to get apostilled, and then off to CHI. Luckily, we have had no problems with the required documents. Our doctor has been excellent in helping us to complete the necessary medicals. We'll see how smooth things go on the agency's end in regard to getting all necessary documents back to us correctly.

Joe and I both pray that we will soon be registered and get our "call" to go and meet our little girl. It will be 9 months on April 13 since our dossier went to Russia. We are soooooo ready to travel to Russia to meet her! In the meantime, we pray that she is well taken care of until we can finally bring her home.

I am so happy to see my blog friends traveling for their 1st trips to meet their children and those of you who were lucky enough to be able to bring their beautiful children home! Congratulations to all of you!

Take Care

4 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

Glad to see a post from you! Updating paperwork can be a drag, but it sounds like yours will be done soon. Hang in there!!

Becky and Keith said...

Ohhh... I am going through the paperwork woes with you! We'll get there girl, I promise!

April and Daniel said...

I know how you feel with all the paperwork. Our Dossier expires in May. I know we are registered in Moscow City, but no word yet.

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Hope your home study update is going well! I know you are so ready for things to get moving! I hope your dossier is registered very soon!