brother and sister 2009

brother and sister 2010

brother and sister 2010

Sunday, February 1, 2009

INTRODUCING OLIVIA REESE NODINE!




I have to apologize to everyone for taking SO long to post....I am finally getting a routine down and I can take some time out from chasing Olivia around to post. We are having a BLAST bonding with her and getting her used to her new home. She is doing good sleeping also. She takes about an hour and a half nap in the day and goes to bed around 8:00. She wakes up around 6:30-7:00am.

She had her first visit with Dr. Gordina last Thursday and Joe and I went for all her results yesterday. Everything came back good for the most part....Dr. Gordina had concerns about her soft spot on her head closing already (being that her head only measures that of a five month old). Joe and I will go to CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) to have her evaluated. We pray that this will not be a concern and she will not need any kind of surgery.

We are SO happy to finally have her home! Thanks to all my friend blogger's for being SO patient with me....I KNOW I have been a BAD blogger....so sorry. I promise I will try to be better....ha-ha!

As you can see in the picture, Olivia is now a Pittsburgh Steeler fan! GO STEELERS!!!!!!!

Bye for now,
Renae

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is clearly HAPPY TO BE HOME! What a beautiful little girl!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!! Welcome home Olivia :) Looks like she loves being home. Thanks for all your help these past few weeks. We are so anxious to be where you are today!!
michelle

Jeanette said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! Glad to hear you are all doing well. Good luck with the CHOP DOC. We live in the Phila. area too and are waiting for our referral. Glad you posted!!

Becky and Keith said...

SHE IS SUCH A CUTIE!!! Welcome home! I'm so glad you all are doing so well and hope that CHOP is nothing more then a routine visit. Definitely keep us posted (and keep posting pictures of your little beauty!).

Troy and Rachel said...

She's adorable and looks like she is fitting right in in her home!! Keep us posted on your visit to CHOP.

Susan said...

Adorable!!! She has the best smile, it takes up her whole face and she just beams.

Welcome home Olivia!

Beth said...

Olivia is adorable! So happy for you and your family. Good luck at CHOP. We went through the same thing with our son, Jax, last year. The worst part was trying to get xrays of a 13 month olds head. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Carey and Norman said...

Glad you are home. Olivia is precious and I'm so happy to finally see a picture!! I will pray for good news as you visit the doctor in Philly.

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

She has the most awesome smile and is such a CUTIE PIE!!!! I'm so glad to see that Olivia is finally home!

Tara said...

I am thrilled to see Olivia! She is so cute and has changed so much since I saw her in July. I am so glad that all of her tests came back well. I know how exciting those first weeks are at home. Enjoy every moment!!! I cannot wait to hear more about her. Blessings to you.

Tara said...

I am thrilled to see Olivia! She is so cute and has changed so much since I saw her in July. I am so glad that all of her tests came back well. I know how exciting those first weeks are at home. Enjoy every moment!!! I cannot wait to hear more about her. Blessings to you.

Carrie said...

Welcome home Miss Olivia!!! I am so glad you all are home and settling into your new routines. It sounds like she is doing great and she is too cute. Congratulations!!!

Stephanie and Dennis said...

Good Luck at CHOP - Are you working with Dr. Farber and her team? They were EXCELLENT with Cassidy!!!!

I am so happy that Olivia is home - SAFE & SOUND!!!!

Stephanie