brother and sister 2009

brother and sister 2010

brother and sister 2010

Sunday, February 8, 2009

OLIVIA AND BIG BROTHER




I just thought I would share some pictures of Olivia and big brother Michael. My heart melts when I see them together.

Michael just took his teacher's test and will get his results within a couple of days to see if he passed. He will be a senior next year. We are VERY proud of him....he made the Dean's list the last two semester's!!!!!

As for Olivia, we take her to Children's Hospital in Philadelphia on Wednesday to get a CT scan of her head....we then go from there with the results. We pray everything will be o.k.

Bye for now,
Renae

7 comments:

Carolynn and Steve said...

Renae,

Just wanted to let you know I'm keeping Olivia and all of you in my prayers this week...please know that we are here if you need anything!

Much love

Anonymous said...

There's no way you could be old enough to have a son Michael's age!

He's very handsome. Those photos of them together are sweet.

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Very sweet pictures! I hope that Olivia is okay and hope that her CT scan is normal. Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Carey and Norman said...

Too sweet...love the photo of Michael holding Olivia's face in his hands. Precious.

Becky and Keith said...

What a proud big brother!! I have to tell you that big brothers (like Michael's age and Alex's age) are absolutely awesome to have around. They are so good with the kiddos and they can take care of themselves! :-) Glad you are having some great moments with the family!

Troy and Rachel said...

Yay Michael - great job! Wonderful photos! We'll be praying for good results on the scan.

Karen said...

Renae,
Soooo sorry I've been a bad blogger follower. I havn't posted an update on Darya in over a month. I will have to do that soon.
Just want you to know I think of you all often. Can't wait to come for a visit! Darya and Olivia will have a blast. We'll have lots of cute pics to post, won't we?? Praying for you guys!!!
Karen