brother and sister 2009

brother and sister 2010

brother and sister 2010

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OLIVIA UPDATE




Thank you all SO much for giving Olivia such a warm welcome! She is taking her nap right now, so I am able to post a little. She is only taking one nap a day, but she is sleeping all night...yeaaah! Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) got back to us today and set her appointment for February 18th in the morning. I can't wait to get her evaluated so we know for sure what is going on and where we will have to go from here. I will also feel better knowing we are getting 2 opinions on her health status. All we DO know for SURE is that she is a happy baby as you can see by her pictures. I just LOVE that smile of hers! Don't get me wrong, she has her "cranky" times too, but for the most part she seems to be bonding to Joe and I quite well.

Uh-oh, I hear a cry...gotta go! Enjoy the pics and I will Keep you posted!

p.s. I also want to thank a great lady and friend for offering to let us use her condo that is 2 minutes from CHOP just in case we needed it....Thank you from the bottom of our hearts "D"!!!!!

Renae

7 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

Keep us updated on your appointment. Olivia is beautiful and that smile is completely adorable! She def. looks happy!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Sweet photos and beautiful smile! Her room looks likes it is perfect for a princess!

Carey and Norman said...

I love Olivia's smile too! It just beams. Glad you have an appointment for Olivia and will pray for good news!!

Carrie said...

She does have a beautiful smile. Congratulations again.

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I'm so glad to find you back on here. For a long time, I would click on your blog and nothing came up. I felt bad that I did not know where to find you. I saw your comment on our blog and tried again and, oh my goodness, I've missed so much! Congrats on little Olivia and having her home! She is precious, and I bet you are having the best time with her! I'll add your blog to my list and look forward to following your new adventures with her! Congrats again!

True Story said...

Olivia is soooo ADORABLE!!!! Worth all of the wait, I am sure. Thank you for all of your support and sweet words Renae.. I will pray for your little sweetie's Dr. appt..
Sandy

Kevin T. said...

Hi Renae,
I also tried to get into your blog. I am so happy for you all! Olivia is just soooo adorable!! That is actually the name we picked if we get a girl, but we think we will most-likely be adopting a boy. We switched countries when our agency lost their accreditation in Russia last Summer. Feel free to email me at townleyt@att.net, but I am sure you have your hands full right now. Congratulations!!!!
Teresa